Confusion! Phanta12

Phantasmagoria. A world of Magyk and mystery. Created over ten millennia ago by the ethereal beings of Celestia, it is a world renown for its diverse cultures and magnificent landscapes. Adjacent to the Netherworld, it is often occupied by creatures of dark nature whom find rips in the dimensional fabric surrounding Phantasmagoria, but the people of the world are robust and stubborn, they will fight for what they believe in no matter the cost.
Now, it is your turn to join them, it is your turn to live your life within the wonder that is...
Phantasmagoria

Join us today, or, if you are already a member, log in, were waiting for you.
Confusion! Phanta12

Phantasmagoria. A world of Magyk and mystery. Created over ten millennia ago by the ethereal beings of Celestia, it is a world renown for its diverse cultures and magnificent landscapes. Adjacent to the Netherworld, it is often occupied by creatures of dark nature whom find rips in the dimensional fabric surrounding Phantasmagoria, but the people of the world are robust and stubborn, they will fight for what they believe in no matter the cost.
Now, it is your turn to join them, it is your turn to live your life within the wonder that is...
Phantasmagoria

Join us today, or, if you are already a member, log in, were waiting for you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confusion!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vladimir
Nobody
Nobody
Vladimir

Confusion! Empty
PostSubject: Confusion!   Confusion! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:06 pm

Hey Zie, I'm a bit confused. In the plot part, you write that you have been blamed for a crime that you didn't commit, etc., etc. I'm wondering if that event has happened already of if it will happen or whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://writingclub.canadian-forum.com/login
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Confusion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion!   Confusion! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:29 pm

yeah, i can understand how it can be confusing, the plot is more like the back of a book, it explains wha the plot will be, and its up to us to work towards that, sry if it didnt make much snese, i havnt seen u in a while so i couldnt really explain. But i started the plot up in the following post, so maybe if u just edit the blame part of ur post and replace it with something else (up to u to think about it), it could make a bit more sense...
Sry again.

btw, u need to change ur username to that of ur character
Back to top Go down
https://phantasmagoria.darkbb.com

Confusion!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Celestia :: Celestia :: OOC-
Jump to: